April Favourites.

It's that time of the month again when its time to share my favourite products of April.


First is the Avon colourtrend concealer in the shade light. I have never used concealer before but have fallen in love with this, especially after a bad night with Lilly lol. It covers up my darks eyes and blemishes really well and at only £1.50 its a bargain too.


Next is my deodorant which has changed this month, Sure Aqua crystal invisible. I may have found my new favourite deodorant, it smells so nice and seems to work well for me. I also like the way the can in compressed, kinda makes me think I'm helping the planet a little. 


My next favourite is Batiste dry shampoo in Blush. I wish I'd found this product before. I originally brought this for going camping but used it the other day. It really refreshes the roots and smells so nice. I have brought the travel can for obvious reasons but will continue to use this product in the future. 


Next is Soup and glory scrub 'em and leave 'em body buff, with babassu oil and sea salt. It makes my skin so so soft. and smells really nice. It is slightly expensive but was a late mothers day present. I am becoming a fool for soap and glory products :).


 Lastly is Avon nailwear pro+ in Viva pink. This is a colour I would not usually buy but will defiantly buy again. This is so bright, picture on my instagram. Another brilliant thing about this nail vanish is that it didn't chip for at least 3 days which is amazing really.


Thanks for reading and hope you liked.

Viki
x


Comments

Popular Posts